- IMC treats information collected through its website as private.
- Information supplied by you will only be used for the administrative or educational purposes of IMC, or in accordance with a specific consent given by you.
- IMC will not make available to a third party any personal information supplied by you unless required or permitted by law
- IMC claims copyright ownership of all information stored on its website, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- You may not copy or distribute material found on this website without the explicit written agreement of IMC.
- IMC strives to keep information stored on its websites up to date, but cannot guarantee the information provided is accurate or complete. The information is provided "as is" with no express or implied warranty. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Users should consult directly with IMC to confirm the accuracy and completeness of information found on the site, particularly before taking any step in reliance upon such information.
- IMC reserves the right to make changes to any material on its websites at any time, including but not limited to details relating to courses, admissions, fees and services.
- Web links from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by IMC, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.